Do any of these questions resonate with you?
- Do you wish you had confidence when it comes to your finances?
- Do you wish you knew the best app/spreadsheet/method for keeping track of your financial life?
- Do you wish you had a better understanding of where your money goes each month?
- Do you ever feel embarrassed that you don’t know as much about personal financial health as you think you should?
- Do you wish you could make a realistic, achievable plan to
- Pay off your debt?
- Take the vacation you’ve always dreamed of?
- Buy a home?
- Be able to weather the unexpected surprises that keep popping up?
- Start saving (or save more) for retirement?
- Change from the regularity of a 9-to-5 job to the world of self-employment and the accompanying irregular income?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, TeamPete can help. TeamPete has spent the last 15 years coaching and counseling people on their personal financial situations and how they can make better decisions when it comes to money.
Specifically, TeamPete can help you:
- Organize, optimize, and automate your financial life so that you can make your finances a high priority without having to commit all your time to managing them
- Understand your psychological and emotional relationship to money
- Uncover your values so that you gain clarity around the right financial goals and the best plan to achieve those goals
- Reduce the shame, fear, and uncertainty that often accompanies financial struggles
- Start achieving your financial goals, building a virtuous cycle of positive achievements, as opposed to a self-defeating cycle of financial missteps than then lead to further missteps
TeamPete is not currently accepting new coaching clients. However, be on the lookout for upcoming classes and webinars.
TeamPete is based in Chicago, so if you’re in the area, we can meet in person. But financial coaching is not location dependent–we can meet via video chat or phone calls.
Important Disclaimer: TeamPete
- Is not a financial advisor
- Will never try to sell you any products or investments
- Will never make commissions based on anything you do or purchase
- Will never have any control of your money. You’ll pay only for our time and conversations together
- Will solely offer you education and coaching. When you get to a place where you no longer need coaching, you should move on and stop contracting TeamPete’s services. If you need the services of a financial advisor, TeamPete can recommend options.